Thursday, May 28, 2009

Need Zen

So many things going on! All good, but all stressful.

1. Meeting with the owner of upscale, well known restaurant in Minneapolis to discuss pro bono Internet Marketing. Good networking for me, and portfolio building. '

2. Lot's of bridal inquiries and other opportunities outside of weddings. Looking at sharing a studio space. Meeting with photog tonight in Northeast. Didn't think I would be ready for studio space until Winter or next year. It's all happening fast, and I hope I make the right decisions to build a reputable brand/business.

3. Music! CD on iTunes, and new songs being recorded end of June. Open mic at Anodyne, next Friday June 5th. Hope to play new stuff. Maybe I'll work up a cover song. I've been trying to think of good ideas. I was thinking End of The Innocence by Don Henley or Tougher than the Rest by Chris Ledoux.

4. I'm feeling stronger about the fact that my boyfriend is always gone. Not taking it personally, instead being proud that he's a hard working man, and that we're working together now to position an awesome life for ourselves. Awww.

5. Savannah. Going to go to visit Kristen beginning of July. Martie will be there then as well, and she's one of my favorite people. Bonus: I have a free plane ticket to use from united from getting bumped from a flight. Free trip!

Ahhh. positive things. Think positive. I wish I had more time in the day.

No comments: