Thursday, September 11, 2008

Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin

I'm not crazy about what Matt Damon said about Palin in the media. I don't support McCain Palin, but I just feel that his argument is pretty empty. Doesn't he know he's entering the danger zone by uttering the words "just a Hockey mom". Though I think I know what he meant by his argument that Palin doesn't have experience, is narrow minded, etc. he really stated it offensively. If I were a hockey mom I think I'd be pissed. Also... why is it okay for Barack to only have 1 term in the Senate, yet Palin's experience is being scrutinized for being scant. Mayor of a small town... just a governor for 1? term. Ahh how to fight the spin! I understand why people are too frustrated to even vote because trying to decipher one's feelings about politics is like watching your parents get divorced. Each one gives you a very sound argument about why the other one sucks. And you believe each parent whole-heartedly - and then you feel confused.

p.s. I don't know the facts about Palin and Obama's experience well, so correct me if I'm wrong. I just need the truth man.

No comments: